Hello Ms. Anders:
The blog has begun. The title is motivation 365. PK's sermon on 7-27 (download available at www.nlcfsaginaw.org) was great motivation to start. Being the human that I am, I can always use the buddy system as incentive, motivation, spurring on, etc. so I'm counting on you to hold me accountable. My favorite verse from today's readings was II Thes 2:16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself & God our Father, who loved us & by His grace gave us eternal encouragement & good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed & word. Life application Bible notes are really good for Isaiah 22 (because it seems pretty depressing overall)....but, there are so many people who give up hope. It says there are 2 common responses to hopelessness: despair and self-indulgence. Our proper response is to trust God & His promise for our future.
Blog away - - I'll be working Friday, so see u then!!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray! Blogging!
Great thoughts on 2 Thes and Isaiah!
My site is
http://4given-follower.blogspot.com/
:)
PS - I do like the picture! I should hang out with the photographer sometime!
Post a Comment